Carrot Jam Recipes
- Oriental Chicken Salad
- Combine 1/2 cup Carrot Jam with 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 4 Tbsp. vinegar, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. ketchup and 2 tsp. soy sauce. Set aside. Blend 2 cups cooked, diced chicken with 1 1/2 cup cooked rice, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped green onion and 1/2 cup toasted almonds. Toss the two mixtures and chill.
- Carrot Cake
- Combine 1 jar of Carrot Jam with yellow or spice cake mix - reduce the liquid to 3/4 cup. Add drained pineapple and bake according to package directions
- Amazing Meatloaf
- Prepare your favorite meatloaf recipe. During the last 15 minutes of baking, generously spoon Carrot Jam over the top. Continue baking. You will never eat meatloaf any other way.
Cranberry Nut Conserve
- Cranberry Salad Dressing
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup white vinegar, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 jar Cranberry Nut Conserve, a pinch of celery seed, salt, and pepper in a jar with lid. Shake well. Add 1/2 cup olive oil and shake. Excellent on baby spinach with thinly sliced red onion and small cubes of brie. Toss and enjoy!
Raspberry Drizzle & Lemon Drizzle
- Try lemon drizzle on baked chicken
- Toppings for ice cream, pound cake, gingerbread or fruit pies
- Tart Fillings - combine equal parts of your favorite drizzle and whipped topping. Spoon into prepared tart shells and garnish with fresh fruit and edible flowers like pansies and nasturtium.
Peach Orange Clove
- Good in dessert or breakfast crepes.
- Good baste for poultry or pork
- Stir in 1/2 to 1 jar of Peach Orange Clove Jam into your homemade or grocery store vanilla ice cream. Yummy!
Rowena's Pound Cakes
- PLEASE FREEZE UPON RECEIPT FOR BEST RESULTS
- Cake Kebabs
- Cut cake into 1" squared. Using wooden skewers, alternate cake cubes with fruit. Use a variety of fruits for color and texture. Even better when drizzled with Lemon drizzle or Raspberry drizzle.